Effective May 1, 2019
– We accept cash, checks and credit cards at the front desk. We accept credit cards online, or you can reserve a space in a class online, and pay when you get to the studio.
– Please note that all payments to Yoga Shala are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– All regular class passes expire 6 months from date of purchase.
– Scroll down for information on Gift Cards.
Introductory Offer For New, Local Students
30 Days for $30
Explore the studio by attending up to one class/day.
This offer is only available on your first visit to Yoga Shala.
Available to residents of Boulder and the surrounding areas.
This new student pass may not be shared with other students.
Drop In: $20 $20/class
5 Class Pass: $80 $16/class
10 Class Pass: $150 $15/class
20 Class Pass: $280 $14/class
One Month Pass: $160 Attend up to one class/day
A good value if you attend at least 3 classes/week.
All regular class passes expire 6 months from date of purchase.
Discounts for Students and Military
Students, veterans and military personnel can receive 10% off regular passes and drop-in rates.
Purchases must be made in the studio with a valid ID. No discounts on new student passes, annual memberships, workshops or other specials.
Partial scholarships are available for regular, dedicated students with financial need.
To apply, e-mail Octavia and Tamarie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may purchase a gift card for any amount.
You may choose to print or e-mail it to the recipient.
1) If you want the card emailed, please be sure to look carefully for this option when filling out the online gift card form. There is a small box you must click beside the phrase “Send recipient the gift card via email.” Once the box is clicked, an extra window opens that asks for the recipient’s email address. You must also select the date when you want the email card sent.
2) Please be sure to select the image that you want on the front of the card (you will find the options at the bottom of the gift card page), and preview the card to see that it appears as you expect.
If you have difficulties or questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.